New! Big Ideas Series
Live and Online. Exciting Topics. Enriching Discussions. And World-Class Educators!
Open to Students in Grades 6-8 and 9-12
The Best of Great Books Learning, Friends, and Fun!
Get the best of Great Books learning in this exciting, new series! Favorite faculty and esteemed guests come together for this twice-monthly extravaganza of special topics designed to stoke the intellectual fires throughout fall.
There’s Something for Everyone
- Look at the intersection of Poetry and Visual Art with Dr. Amos Rothschild
- Dissect and discuss Modern Ethical Dilemmas with Dr. Steven Volk
- Explore new possible realities through Sci Fi and Tech with GB Academic Director Max Suechting
- Discuss the impact of Social Media on Free Speech (and vice versa) with former ACLU attorney, Chris Hansen
- Investigate Video Games as a New Frontier of Literature with Dr. Carlos Gabriel Kelly González
- Get prepped and (hopefully) destress about college during our College Panel with Great Books Program Assistants
- And there’s even more to explore!
Flexibility and a Friendly Price too!
If you can't make all the dates, no problem! This series is designed with 8 stand-alone seminars so students who miss a week won't be left behind.
Support Great Books learning all year-round and stay connected with our warm community of intellectually curious students!
- Eight 60-minute Special Sessions
- Tuesdays/Thursdays about twice monthly at 8:00pm Eastern
- Oct. 13 & 18, Nov. 3 & 15, Dec. 8 & 20, and Jan. 5 & 17.
- Tuition: $295
- Support Great Books learning all year! Register today!
Writer's Workshops Too!
Interested in Writing too? Many Great Books students are budding authors who would benefit from Writer’s Workshop classes to build skills and advance technique while engaging in a supportive community of writers.
Make the most of each week with both the Big Ideas Series and Writing Programs!
Get More Info!
You can reach us anytime via phone, text, email. Or, jump on live chat!